Job Title - Key Account Manager
Exp - 2-8 yrs
CTC - 18 LPA
Qualification - MBA (Tier 1 B School)
Division/Department - SCM
Reporting to - DGM- Supply Chain
Direct Reports - Assistant Manager- Operations
Job Location - New Delhi
- Study the current warehousing and distribution process, design & implement changes to promote efficiency and cost savings
- Managing day to day operations and troubleshooting the challenges faced in forward and reverse distribution centers of the Client at Various Locations
- Establishing, monitoring and continuously reviewing the Key Performance indicators for Warehouse Operations
- Designing and preparing Management reports such as daily, weekly, Monthly and Annual Review and presenting it to the client
- Formulating and implementing strategies for inventory storage, order picking, Space utilization and labor productivity
- Leading operational reviews, strategic meetings and managing client relationships
- Initiating and Managing Cycle count to reduce the Inventory variance both in numbers and Value during stock audit
- Ensuring planning of manpower, equipment, storage and daily tasks to ensure resources are available to meet client’ needs
- Continually evaluate the alignment of Skills and resources to ensure performance against agreed Service Levels. Lead realignment and work redesign efforts as necessary to provide Operational excellence
- Improvement in performance of operations with proper process analysis and control of warehousing process in line with standards and guidelines laid by the management.
- Talent development of warehouse & operations staff including gap analysis and Skill set analysis
- Monitor on time stock-in of inbound material and on time dispatches of outbound material with proper documentation and data maintenance.
- Enhance margins through reduction in delivery cost by assisting in negotiating freight rates and arrangement of proper transportation for timely deliveries.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Result orientation
- Commitment to excellence
- Quality Control
- Client Interface ability
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Customer focus
- Service delivery
- Ensuring an environment of team spirit
- Staff motivation
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics -
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Energetic and goal oriented.
- Resourcefulness, maturity and high level of initiative.
- Solution-driven with extensive experience in operation management.
- Experienced in build-up strong relationship with customer.
Please send your updated resume at email@example.com
Laksh Human Resources India Pvt Ltd (LHR). C-13, Sector 4, Noida - 201301