The business is a multinational and a global leader in supplying nutritional ingredients to various industry applications. A part of various preferred supplier lists of top companies, the business started about 70 years ago.
The business is now looking for a rising star to take up the position of sales manager for their market in South India. With their outright success in production of nutraceuticals for varied uses, the role promises a progressive path for an able individual and reports into the Business Head.
Titled Key Account Manager which can be based in any metro in South India, the role is responsible for:
- Plan and execute sales and marketing activities of functional ingredients to food and pharmaceutical companies
- Conduct regular visits to key accounts to maintain the current sales as well as to get additional opportunities on customers’ new product and business plan
- Provide technical support to the customers in order to keep the existing businesses and develop new businesses.
- Manage and attend to customer’s complaints
- Maintain good relationship with local distributors in order to get the local information about business environments as well as to expand the sales.
- Keep updated on the relevant information such as regulations, patents, and papers to support the customers as well as HQ.
- Contact relevant government officials such as KFDA to register new products as well as to improve the regulatory environment.
- Support reporting manager and HQ in the issues of planning, budgeting, sales & marketing, and market survey.
Why should you join:
- The business is very recognized and is a global leader in food ingredients offering great work culture and growth opportunities for the chosen individual.
- The company has widespread presence in south India however growth targets are well structured and the individual can gain visibility through this role.
What you must have:
- Bachelor degree in food science/microbiology/pharmacy or related area of life science
- At least 3-7 years of sales and marketing experience for multi-national companies in a relevant industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive travelling would be required.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and we shall take the discussion further from there.
LAST DATE FOR MAILING INTENT IS 30 JAN 2012
Consultant - Sales & Marketing (Chemicals)
Antal International Network
402, Shalimar Morya Park, Off New Link Road, Andheri (w), Mumbai – 400 053, India