Position: Key Account Manager - Modern Trade
Reports to: Head - Modern Trade
Company: Top FMCG Co
The incumbent will be responsible for managing business from select Key Accounts in the Modern Trade on a Pan India basis. Key Responsibilities include:
- Set objectives that cascade and are linked to the overall achievement of the customer and company business goals
- Build and manage relationships with key players in the customer(s) or channel at the regional and / or store level.
- Lead high-level terms of trade negotiations and follow best practice structured negotiation process to successful conclusion.
- Develop high level customer – shopper strategy leveraging customer and shopper insights by customer / channel
- Lead special events (store-level sell-in and communication, materials management in-store etc.) in cooperation with Customer Marketing
- Identify competitive best practices and giving inputs to Customer Marketing to proactively respond with strategic / tactical refinements.
- Working with Customer Marketing to develop tools, merchandising materials and in-store programs for effective shelf management to induce shoppers to purchase Company's products at shelf.
- MBA from Premier B school only . Target Batches - 2005/2006 / 2007
- FMCG/ Consumer Durable sales experience in both Traditional Trade and Modern Trade is a must with a min of 2 years spent in Modern Trade OR Retail category management/ buying experience for the FMCG sector
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the candidate requirements, please mail me your resume in Word format on email@example.com