Client Company - Leading Consumer goods company - Awarded as Great place to work in 2010.
Key Account Manager
- Effectively execute and implement Key account Strategy and annual key account plans with his Frontline sales team. Meet the sales and distribution targets in Modern Trade.
- Support MT Head to conduct and conclude timely annual trading terms negotiation with Key accounts within trade spend budgets provided.
- Execute agreed channel specific distribution and NPD roll out objectives.
- Support MT Head to develop and update key account promotional calendar from time to time. Effectively implement agreed specific key account promotional calendar with trade marketing and execute via with field sales teams periodically.
- Conduct trade spend evaluation periodically with Trade marketing for his Key accounts.
- Assess and analyze impact of trade promotions/schemes/contests being run in the MT and communicate feedback to Regional Manager, MT head and trade marketing team.
- Work with finance and trade marketing to Control trade spends in MT via effective budgeting and controls.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with Key accounts to align priorities develop joint business plans.
- Effectively implement Category management projects in target accounts.
- Review periodically accounts profitability and feedback the same so as to align plans to improve the same.
- Ensure that the account customer service objectives are met by coordinating with logistics and sales teams to ensure maintain excellent relationships with appropriate level personnel within key account organization.
- Support MT Head to execute appropriate Top to Top meetings with key accounts.
- Identify potential new channel development and jointly with trade marketing develop plans to tap these for our products.
- Achieve significantly superior visibility of our products in the MT through effective merchandising.
- Ensure that fill rates are met as per agreed standards.
- Track & report activities of competition in MT. Develop strong market intelligence and monitor competitor activities on trade channel related matters and proactively provide feedback to Trade Marketing
- Track new product launch progress and report to TMM/Mktg/RMs with qualitative observations.
People Management & Development
- Provide effective leadership to his team of Key Account Officers.
- Train key account officers / Merchandisers etc periodically.
- Help recruit for field sales positions by identifying potential candidates in the field.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
Education - Bachelor Degree or MBA
Age: 27 - 32 Yrs
- Must have 2-3 Yrs years post MBA of Sales experience in FMCG - Consumer goods companies in Modern Trade.
- Must be a Premier B Schools 2008 /2009 batch pass out
Please send your resume to email@example.com