Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Commercial Banking
Location - Hyderabad
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC Bank with growing business across Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Retail Banking with strong footprints in India. They are consistently recognized as one of the best places to work at in the World. With best in class support you will have the opportunity to grow and enhance your career. This opportunity sits with their business in HYDERABAD
Job Description - Reporting to the VP - Finance, your specific job responsibilities would entail the following:
- Responsible for the closure of Books of account on a monthly basis.
- Thorough review of the Accounting lines to ensure accuracy of Financial.
- Ensure completeness in the costs and income lines a on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for accurate submission of all returns due to Group
- Responsible for funds management on a daily basis and to ensure that adequate funds are available for smooth functioning of the organization and excess funds, if any, are properly invested as per the existing guidelines.
- Timely delivery of financials to all the stakeholders (internal and external)
- Provide the necessary inputs and contribute in the conduct of the various audits.
- Ensure that the process laid down in the Financial Control Manual is strictly adhered to.
- To maintain internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Coordinate with various functional departments / site finances.
The Successful Candidate - You should be a BCom /M Com/ CA(Inter)/ CWA (Inter):
- 12-15 years or CA/CWA/MBA:
- 10-13 years. You must be an articulate, detail oriented person as the role would involve interaction with the onshore team. You must display a strong track record of success in your role in analytics. You have a problem solving approach and have experience in a KPI driven work environment. Experience of managing large team of experienced service delivery personnel (managers, assistant managers and executives)
What's on Offer - Our client offers a competitive salary package and a excellent work environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply