Looking for Consultants with Chemical Procurement & Vendor Management from Chemical Industry background.
We are PwC and let us introduce ourselves to you.
1. The Firm:
PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd. provides industry - focused tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. PwC professionals work collaboratively using connected thinking to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of the local business environment in India. PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to working with our clients to deliver the solutions that help them take on the challenges of the ever-changing business environment.
The Advisory line of service has 4 SBUs; Internal Audit Services, Financial Advisory Services, Government Reforms and Infrastrucutre Development and Performance Improvement.
PwC has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
If you were to ask ten people at PricewaterhouseCoopers what initially brought them to the firm, you might get ten different answers. If you ask them what makes them stay, you tend to get one answer: the people.The people here are what differentiate us in the marketplace, help our clients succeed and most importantly, make PwC a great place to work.
3. PwC lifestyle:
a. PwC is a firm where professionals share responsibility for client service and deliverables. This culture enables our people to develop their careers while creating work schedules that work best for themselves, the team and the client. It's a new paradigm of work where personal goals are respected as much as professional goals, and contribution is measured by results, not by the number of hours you spend in the office. The genesis of our *connectedthinking mantra is in this teaming culture.
b. Work life balance - with reasonable flexibility for members to be able balance their personal and professional lives
For more information you can view our website: www.pwc.com
We are looking for Operations Consultants
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Work Location: Mumbai/ Gurgaon/ Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech + MBA /PGDM (full time)
Experience: 4-7 years of industry/ Consulting experience
About Operations Consulting:
PwC’s Operations Consulting Practice in India comprises over 100 professionals working with clients across industry sectors. We have a strong implementation focus, and work along-side clients, with a hands-on approach to implement our recommendations, and measure results. With our strong skills in Change Management, we create involvement and ownership across levels in the client organization, resulting in sustainable, quantum benefits. The Operations Practice has deep knowledge and capabilities in leading operations improvement tools & methodologies and across sectors.
- Strong verbal, written and inter-personal skills [these are a must].
- He should be presentable, confident in his approach and should be able to deal with people across the hierarchy. Should possess leadership traits.
- Should be assertive and in situations of influencing, could be a bit aggressive as well.
- Should be able to work across spreadsheets on analytics using macros in excel with key functions. He should be able to make professional presentations in PPT [both are must].
- Needs to have strong problem solving skills, excellent work ethics, and the ability to learn new tools and techniques and apply them to client problems across industries.
- Needs to have hands on experience and a proven track record for pursuit of excellence and a strong ability to cope with pressure (as demonstrated by their academic, co-curricular or extracurricular successes).
- Knowledge of Procurement in Speciality or Agro Chemicals is necessary. The activity would include : Purchasing, Strategic purchasing, Sourcing, Contract negotiations, Raw Materials, direct materials, chemical purchasing, supplier development, supplier assessments and evaluations, risk mitigation, market expertise, E-Sourcing tools, and inventory management.
- Should be willing to travel extensively – about 90% of time.
- Should have through out first class in the entire Academic background.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Should be willing to join at the earliest.
If interested, forward us your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Fill in the above mentioned details without fail
Kindly fill in the below mentioned detail:
Name of current organisation:
Preferred Location (any 2):
Qualification:(details of 10th, 12th, graduation, PG along with percentile)
10th passing out year & percentage
12th passing out year & percentage
Graduation year & percentage
P.G year & percentage
Reason for change: