Job Title: Researcher in Finance
Organisation: Centre for Analytical Finance, Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Who should apply:
This job prepares you to pursue a PhD in economics/finance at a world – class institution following 2-3 years of research experience at ISB. Suitable for high-achievers who want to make their mark in academics and research following their PhD. Please only apply if this suits your career aspirations.
What Should you have:
- A strong interest in finance.
- A strong interest in a research career.
- Outstanding academic records in BA/BSc/BTech and Master’s levels from IITs, IIMs, ISIs, and DSE
- Excellent analytical and computing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of statistical packages such as C++, SAS, STATA, MatLab etc. is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Econometrics is preferred
- 1-3 years’ of experience is preferred
What can you expect?
Highest salary for entry-level positions in academics in India. Besides generous allowances (such as for attending domestic and international conferences), best work facilities in India, and outstanding living conditions.
Please contact Divya Nair at Divya_Nair@isb.edu