Excellent opportunity for finance professionals with an Entrepreneur mindset
- You will head up the entire Finance function for the organization. You will be supported by an in-house and outsourced finance team and your major responsibilities will include:
- Financial, taxation and all Government, regulatory matters of the company (including closing and statutory reporting, audit and compliances, shareholder reporting, etc)
- Finalization and review of Balance Sheet, Audit, Income Tax Assessment, Excise/ Sales Tax/Service Tax departmental Audit.
- Bank Finance and its related activity and dealing with bankers.
- MIS reporting and projections of the Company.
- Supervising Indirect tax Matter i.e., Excise, Service Tax and Vat Matter.
- Manage Cash Flow of the Company.
- Budgeting, Financial Planning and Analysis with effective participation in all meetings related to Budget, Funding Committee, Audit Committee. Delivery of management report/budgets on time with accuracy.
- Ensure that all projects are supported with comprehensive approved budgets, develop risk framework including mitigation plan and adhering to the funding committee norms.
- Developing Tax strategies and tax planning and manage all external partners related to finance function.
- You must be a qualified CA, MBA Finance with 12-20 years of post-qualification experience
- You should have an expert knowledge on IGAAP compliances, local taxation and governance policies.
- Prior experience of building a start-up business, setting up the finance function and standardizing SOP's will be an added advantage.
- Apply to get exposure to managing and growing the finance function end to end
Send your profile @ firstname.lastname@example.org