AVP - Internal Audit (Operational Risk) - Calcutta
Delhi NCR | Permanent
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading NBFCs, present in more than 150 offices PAN INDIA.They are looking to expand their businesses extensively into general insurance and auto leasing for this year and aim to be over 200 offices by end of Quarter 1 2012.
Reporting into Head - Internal Audit, you would be based out of calcutta handling their entire Internal Audit practice for PAN India. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Planning & Executing financial & operational audit
- Assisting in corporate audit risk assessment & developing annual audit plans
- Presenting audit findings & providing suitable recommendations to senior management, business units
- Participating in SOX compliant audits
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate would be a CA with 12+ years of experience.
- Relevant experience of 6 years within Internal Audit is a must.
- Candidates from Pharma, FMCG, NBFCs, or BIG 4 Internal Audit people having audited NBFC clients would be preferred.
- You must be open to traveling 15 days a month. Experience within operational risk and compliance would be a plus.
What's On Offer
Excellent opportunity to get into a growing set up.
Apply for this job