AVP Credit Approval - Investment Bank (7-12 yrs)
Job Title: Assistant Vice President
Reporting to: Vice President
This is with reference to a job opportunity with leading Investment BANK for the role of AVP-Credit Approval.Have mentioned below the sample Job Details.
The jobholder shall have the following responsibilities:-
- Evaluation & appraisal of credit applications for Commercial Banking business in Asia Pacific region
- Exercise the delegated lending authority for delivery of quality and timely credit decisions within SLA
- Ensuring adherence to appropriate credit standards in line with Risk policy & guidelines
- Participate in the maintenance of a stable lending portfolio within Group and Commercial Banking policy objectives
- Provide support in the expansion & management of the centralized credit approval unit for Asia Pacific region
- Actively assist in recruitment and training of the team
- Design & implementation of operating procedures in line with the generic operating model
- Liaison with respective business area on quality and volume of workflow
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders
- Coordinating with local & onshore support functions for infrastructural and HR related issues
- Management of the workflow within the team to ensure efficient operation of the unit
- Development & generation of MI to monitor quality / quantity of outputs
- Performance management and employee engagement
- Ensure business continuity and stability
- Academics – Graduate degree in commerce/ economics/ management/ engineering. Preference will be given to candidates holding MBA-Finance or equivalent/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/ CAIIB.
- Experience – 7+ years of relevant experience in Corporate / SME Credit in a reputed Bank/ FI.
- Comprehensive exposure to all fund & non fund based credit products viz. – term loans, OD/CC, LC/BG, bill discounting, factoring, forex loans. Thorough understanding of International Trade Financing is a must.
- Command over accounting principles and practices. Good knowledge of treasury/ derivative products will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly evaluate data & facts to arrive at meaningful conclusions and assess the business / financial prospects of the borrowers
- Ability to assimilate a large amount of information and make effective decisions on a wide range of issues
- Strong desire to achieve outstanding customer service
- Exposure to change management, strategy & planning, stakeholder management
- Proven ability in team leadership, people and resource management
We have multiple opening for this role. kindly forward your resume @ email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.