Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a over 150 year old maritime services company, specializing in towage, salvage, offshore support and is represented in more than 100 ports. With a diverse fleet of more than 500 vessels operating in more than 45 countries, our client is the leading provider of marine services globally. They are currently looking for a corporate affairs and finance manager to assist the Head of Finance in India.
Job Description - You will be reporting to the Head of Finance in India and will be required to assist him in providing finance and accounting support to the clients overseas divisions. You responsibilities will be but not limited to the following functions:
- Conduct timely payroll process of international branch offices
- Procurement assistance on behalf of regional entities
- Responsibility for annual audit process
- Manage forecasting process with detailed P&L available per vessel for each operation reported from client
- Responsible for the full administrative functionality of the Mumbai Office
- Ensure statutory and group requirements for entities being complied
- Work closely as an integrated part of the AMEA regional finance organization
- Manage, support, supervise and develop the accounting function and staff of our client
- Act as deputy for the head of finance in his absence
The Successful Candidate -
- You are CA with atleast 5 years experience in an MNC with in depth experience in accounts and financial management, knowledge of advanced accounting packages, Navision is highly preffered.
- You are an effective manager and are able to work under tight deadlines with a high sense of urgency and detail.
What's on Offer - Excellent learning environment with international exposure opportunities.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30740&source=ONL_IIMJOBS