SVP / VP Finance Transformation (Leading Investment Bank)
Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading Investment Bank and their Finance captive forms an integral part of the group globally. They are currently experiencing rapid growth and expansion and hence are looking for a Senior Professional to head their Finance Transformation function.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Finance Transformation, your responsibilities would include:
- Analyzing & Identifying key processes within the group which can be transitioned to the centre in India
- Preparing detailed transition project plans along with setting time lines for the process
- Driving efficiency and productivity through process assessment and improvements
- Presenting business cases to to the respective finance teams across the globe
- Measuring and monitoring health of the different businesses by acting as the change agent to support cost efficiency & control
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified CA / MBA from a tier I institute with atleast 10+ years of post qualification experience in leading process migration, transition projects within the Financial Services industry. You would essentially have worked on projects specifically within the F&A domain. Experience in successfully managing change projects from scope to delivery through Black Belt or Master Black Belt standard or similar would fit perfectly to this role.
What's on Offer - Great opportunity to work with a world class bank, providing exposure to various businesses of the group. You would be essentially working across solutioning, change management and business process re-engineering.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30400&source=ONL_IIMJOBS