Urgently looking for AM-HR with one of the well known FMCG Company @ Haridwar Plant:
Role- Asst Manager, HR, Reports to- Head HR- Haridwar Complex, candidate will be responsible for 3 Businesses.
Experience- 6-8 years, graduate from a tier II B-School
CTC- 10-15 LPA
Handling Compensation and Benefits for employees through HRMS system
- Ensure and manage employee payroll through inhouse system
- Manage the employee salaries for the entire complex accurately and on time
- Ensure payroll related compliances for all the three businesses
- Handle salary related queries/grievances from the employees
- Ensure smooth completion of the engagement initiatives as per the activity calendar like - Sports Tournament, Annual Day, Abhivyakti Magazine etc
- Design new engagement intiatives to create a better connect with the employees and ensure high morale and enagement of the workforce
- Meeting the stat authorities as per the T&RA Matrix
- Develop an excellent relationship with the authorities
- Ensure filing of returns within the stipulated timeframe & maintain a checklist for the same
- Monitor the stat provisions w.r.t. working hours, overtime, weekly holiday, compensatory holiday, leave with wages, rate of overtime wages, Bonus return, PF and ESIC returns
- Maintain the records required under the law in the prescribed formats
- Handle Inspections by stat authorities
- Monitor working hours, overtime, spread-over, weekly -off, leave with wages, P.F. & ESI coverage, Payment of wages, Minimum wages of the contract labour engaged
Time And Attendance Monitoring Through in house attendance capturing system
Training And Development
Policy Management and Administration
- Handling all the audit pertaining to COT- IMS, EHS and Internal Audit
- Ensure no audit points by having required compliances, processes and documentation
- In case of any audti point ensure appropriate closure of the same
- Sharing legal updates with the other Managers of the unit
- Seek opinion from lawyers on various legal issues
- Ensuring timely payment of the terminal benefits in case of separations
- Administration of the employee welfare amenities provided under the law like Wash Room / Change rooms etc.
Developing and maintaining healthy employee relations.
- Sustain positive relation with employees
- To help create a positive and proactive work atmosphere through meaningful interventions like communication, training and development, discussions with union leaders and key opinion leaders.
- Support the businesses through various data analysis to derive trends to aid in decision making
If interested please forward your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org