Company - Leading US based management consulting firms
Year of experience - 7+ years
Location - Bangalore
Manpower Planning, Sourcing of Talent and effective recruitments
- Conducting manpower planning in close coordination with the Function Heads; checking the budget against the number of manpower requirements envisaged for each function/ level.
- Formulating and implementing recruitment strategies
- Interviewing & evaluating candidate, as per the JD defined for the position (Educational & experiential qualifications, competencies, role) & from the HR perspective (job and self aspirations, if retainable), after the assessment of candidate’s technical knowledge by line manager
Employee Engagement Program Design
- Design & Implement Engagement Activities. Facilitate increased levels of employee engagement to enhance employee productivity. Enhance motivation, team-building and employee welfare across businesses employees.
- Drive Strategic HR initiatives such as career planning
- Launch & Institutionalize the various engagement activities like Leveraging People Strength, Talent Management Program, Generative Leadership, Rewards & Recognition, YL Program
- Propagating a performance oriented work culture in the organization by developing quantitative and qualitative metrics for evaluation of employee performance across levels.
- Implementing a goal based performance management system in the organization.
- Linking appraisals and employee recognitions to performance.
- Developing competency skill metrics to ensure right project staffing
Measure Effectiveness of the Strategic Initiatives launched & Improvement of the same.
- Developing & implementing pilot run of the programs and evaluation procedures.
- Analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of the development programs rolled-out
- Improving the designed programs by incorporating the effectiveness measure results
- Analyzing performance of participant batches and trainers and provide timely feedback and coaching to trainers
People Productivity Measures
- Measure the impact of all engagement initiatives on the employee productivity, Share the metrics with business managers and reinforce the initiatives.
Ownership of the Performance Appraisal process
- Conduct training sessionsappraisal process that includes SMART goal setting.
Travel to Gurgaon office for at least a month for employee meetings, trainings, team building exercises, outdoor exercises and induction.
Serve as a link between management and employeesby handling questions, interpreting, administering solutions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Should have worked in Services/Consulting industry
- Should have managed employee strength of over 200 employees
- Experience in setting up a performance oriented culture
- Proven ability to drive consensus across the organization
- Proven ability to make independent/informed decisions
- 7+ years industry experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com