This is to inform you that we are looking for the position of Sr.Product Manager who will be responsible for the management of the product throughout its lifecycle, and provides end user support to the organization for business systems, tools, and/or products that address current and future Suvidhaa needs.
- He/she effectively translates business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications that deliver against both our core customer benefits and our company strategic and financial goals.The Product Manager acts as the product champion, and is able to evangelize the product vision effectively to senior stakeholders and is able to independently drive to agreement on product requirements and directions. As a member of the Product Management team, he/she will work on initiatives that drive the success of our organization, including development of the suvidhaa web based and mobile platform, maintenance and cross-channel initiatives.
- He/she triages and responds to user inquiries, troubleshoots issues, tracks and documents issues, among other reporting and support activities. He/she identifies trends in support issues and provides feedback to product management and engineering to ensure that product development and enhancements address common support issues. He/She also uses this trend analysis to improve user training tools to proactively reduce support requests for common questions or issues.
He/she is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Engineering Delivery Teams, QA, and Operations teams. His/Her product management experience and understanding of the software development cycle is essential to the successful development of requirements and products.
Product Management (50% divided as below)
Product Strategy (~20%)
- Develop and champion a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Use customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Work with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions.
- Present and clearly articulate product strategy to company leadership.
Product Discovery and Definition (~60%)
- Own the product discovery process.
- Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
- Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as user experience generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents.
- Manage partner relationships, identifying necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluating and selecting vendors, negotiating agreements and
contracts, and managing partnership integration
- Manage third-party dependencies and secure necessary engagement / resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features
Product Implementation, Deployment and Support (~20%)
- Engage frequently with engineering during implementation; be available to quickly answer questions that arise during implementation and to make scope tradeoff decisions.
- Work closely with Marketing and/or the Business to launch products and ensure their adoption.
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependant on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- Manage the development of training materials and train users on new product features, support business users and manage close-loop feedback cycles to encompass customer/user comments and needs into better product experience.
- Define, track and improve key product metrics
- 5-7 years relevant professional experience required
- At least 3-5 years product/program management, product marketing, project management, business development, management consulting or equivalent experience desired.
- Subject matter or industry expertise preferred but not required.
- Internet, online retail and/or marketing/strategy experience preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Rakesh Shah- Asst.Manager -HR
Suvidhaa Infoserve Private Limited
Hi Tech Plaza, 2nd Floor, Mahakali Caves Road,
Andheri (East). Mumbai - 400093.