Brand Manager - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
Designation : Brand Manager
Experience: 3 to 7 yrs
- Understanding consumer needs and market opportunities
- Consumer marketing with brand planning, ATL/BTL media planning, tracking of sales performance
- As part of the brand team, responsible for ideation, development and execution of marketing campaigns that includes mass media, outdoor & on-ground consumer activations, retail visibility and new media like the internet and mobile
- Responsible for setting up various systems and processes for the brand, including Industry trends analysis, Stock Control reporting, Sales Analysis and Budget Management
- Consumer insight mining for new concept creation and gauging opportunities in the various segments of the market
- Segmentation and target group identification
- Analyzed market construct to develop market launch
- Develop core communication and give a strategic road map to the brands.
- Responsible for brand growths, market shares, top line/bottom-line deliverables, and profitability.
- MBA from a Premier Institute is a must
- Quick Decision making / Analytical /Leadership Skills.
- Only from FMCG Industry.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
B - 31, SECTOR 64 NOIDA - 201307
Sales & Marketing Jobs Job Code
Mumbai Posted on
09 Feb 2012 Views
0 Recruiter Actions (what does this mean?)