Business HR Manager - ITeS (7-9 yrs)
Role: Business HR
Require 7-9 years of relevant experience. MBA/PGD in HR preferably from premier institute
Organisation: ITES Co, part of large MNC.
Scope of responsibilities structured around though not limited to –
- Formulation of HR strategies, plans and implementation thereof.
- Talent need analysis and strategies to meet the requirements.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention
- Strategies & initiatives for improving employee performance and satisfaction
- Compensation, reward and recognition programmes supporting business goals.
- Design & develop processes for change management
- Communications, policies and practices for positive environment.
- Create understanding of culture and values to help decisions and actions of all employees.
- HR management information system.
MBA/PGD in HR from premier institute and post qualification 7-9 years of HR generalist experience in multicultural environment. Having worked in Business HR, should possess sound understanding, experience & expertise of gamut of functional nuances including development issues, preferably with exposure to shared service delivery model.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
HR Avenues/ Talent Avenues, New Delhi
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. 9810057473
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring.
30 Sep 2014
Managing Consultant at HR Avenues Posted in
HR & IR Jobs Job Code
Delhi/NCR Posted on
08 Feb 2012 Views
0 Recruiter Actions (what does this mean?)
Free Information sessions
Meet us to find out more
about the CQF program
Mumbai - 09 October, 7.30pm
India webinar - 14 October, 7.30pm
Click here to register