Company- NEST Pvt LTD , An Upcoming well funded Social Business in Education Space promoted by India's biggest NGO's and social investors.
Salary Range: 20- 24 lakhs CTC depending on candidate + healthy ESOPs.
Experience- 5-10 years. Last designation of Deputy CFO/CFO would be added advantage.
Education: Should be qualified CA preferably in first attempt.
MBA Finance would be added advantage
- Setting up and monitoring accounting & Inventory team
- Define and set up Financial Policies and Procedures of the Company and Governance procedures of the Company and Internal controls of the company.
- Maintains all the books of accounts
- Be independently responsible for Statutory Audit Compliance, Internal Audit Compliance, Tax Audit Compliance
- Filing/help of Corporate Income tax returns of the Company
- Handling various regulatory Compliance with respect to Service Tax, VAT, and FEMA etc.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts as per Indian GAAP including Notes to Accounts, Directors report.
- Handling the Commercial negotiations for procurements.
- Contract management and contract negotiating
- Responsible for handling the Payroll of the Company, ensuring that all employees are paid on the last working day, Issue of Form 16, filing of E TDS returns of the Company, Filing of Monthly PF,ESIC,PT and other statutory requirements of the Company
- Handling the entire gamut of insurance of the Company including Assets, Liability policies like Crime, Professional Indemnity policies etc.
- Develop a business plan/Model showing profitability, Leasing charges, interest cost, transaction rates, hourly rates with an entire list of Inclusions and exclusion to the pricing.
- Ensuring the Monthly Reporting to Management on time. Reporting included Actual performance for the month and variance explanation, Preparation of Annual Business Plan after collating information from operation people budgets and keeping track of all the actual spend vis a vis the approved budget spends
- Preparation of various reports to analyze the financials of the Company
- Keeping control over the signed Capex and Actual Capex spends and highlighting any deviations.
- Legal function like drafting and reviewing contracts.
Please contact Vivek Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com