We would like to invite applications for the HR Business partner roles for Business Application Services (BAS) , the largest service line of WIPRO IT Business. The person is expected to have 4-6 years of HR functional experience from a reputed management institute.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Drive the talent management and retention charter for a logical business segment (Location / Practice / Group of accounts )
- Partner with business in implementing effective people initiatives & interventions
- Drive Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc) for the defined business group
- Lead the people engagement mandate by anchoring various events & interventions
- Uphold high service delivery standards to employee issues & queries
- Drive HR SLAs (SKIP meetings, Confirmatory Appraisals, G&O for new employees, Induction for new employees, One on One’s with employees)
- Sound Knowledge/Exposure to of HR processes, policies and sub systems.
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills
- Sustained energy & passion to set and meet challenging goals
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Negotiation & Conflict resolution skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity
The scope & complexity of the role will vary depending on the years of experience & competencies of the applicant.
Education and Experience Requirements -
We are looking for Post graduates in Human Resources from a reputed institute with 4-6 yrs of experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your resume to Rekha VV at email@example.com by February 15, 2011.