Manager - FP&A (Competitive Insurance Firm)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Interfacing with IT and Finance
Visibility across levels
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Insurance and Re Insurance listed company having offices in more than 18 countries. They are looking to expand their operations globally as well as establish their operations in India. They are looking to hire a Manager in their FP&A team with strong exposure to IT.
Reporting into a Manager, your key responsibilities would be:
- Financial Planning and budgeting exercise
- Work closely with finance unit to streamline forecasting and budgeting process
- Initiate improvement projects to support the business unit and finance function
- You would be providing an interface between the IT and Finance teams.
- Perform business performance variance analysis including marketing results analysis, margin analysis, cost analysis as well as business data interpretation
- Proactively involve in strategic business decision and profitability improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- The Successful Candidate would be a CA with atleast 5 years of post Qualification years of experience.
- You must have prior relevant experience in FP&A plus strong knowledge of MS Access/VBA/Peoplesoft.
- You should have an affinity towards IT processes as well.
- Preferably you would be coming from a Financial Services Industry.
What's On Offer
Stable company with very high visibility across different businesses and levels. Attractive Salary.
Apply for this job