Views:1047 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Controller - Bank (7-9 yrs)
Financial Controller (Multi National Bank)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Senior stakeholder management
Manage a global portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail and commercial banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services.This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic finance professional to be a part of a large business.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with operations to ensure integrity of the local systems with suitable end to end controls
- Complying with IFRS Accounting Standards
- Over viewing all head office reporting for the regional platform
- Ensuring that systems reflect the true reported position on a daily, monthly & YTD basis
- Complying with local financial & regulatory reporting
- Identifying efficiencies and streamline processes to work smarter & cost efficiently
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA / MBA (Tier I) with 7-9 years of core financial control experience within banking.
- An in depth product knowledge & ability to identify & resolve issues is a must.
- Good communication & presentation skills are also expected.
What's On Offer
The opportunity to be a part of one of the largest banking institutions globally. Working in a dynamic environment you will have high visibility among senior stakeholders & the opportunity to outshine.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27930
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.