Financial Controller (Multi National Bank)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Senior stakeholder management
Manage a global portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a major global financial services provider engaged in retail and commercial banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services.This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic finance professional to be a part of a large business.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with operations to ensure integrity of the local systems with suitable end to end controls
- Complying with IFRS Accounting Standards
- Over viewing all head office reporting for the regional platform
- Ensuring that systems reflect the true reported position on a daily, monthly & YTD basis
- Complying with local financial & regulatory reporting
- Identifying efficiencies and streamline processes to work smarter & cost efficiently
The Successful Applicant
- You are a CA / MBA (Tier I) with 7-9 years of core financial control experience within banking.
- An in depth product knowledge & ability to identify & resolve issues is a must.
- Good communication & presentation skills are also expected.
What's On Offer
The opportunity to be a part of one of the largest banking institutions globally. Working in a dynamic environment you will have high visibility among senior stakeholders & the opportunity to outshine.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27930