Role- Manager: Business Consulting (Cards Analytics)
Experience- 5 to 7 yrs
Client: Leading Financial Service Provider
Education: Graduation and Post Graduation Quantitative/Finance/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/Business Field
Roles & Responsibilities:
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Hands on experience on SAS
- Involve in data analysis, model and strategy development and implementation, reporting and data management
- Lead a small team of individuals to provide support for analytical projects and/ or statistical analysis US Cards business.
- End to end project management & hands on delivery when required.
- Sets up QA/QC framework and ensures adherence and constant improvement
- Experience in business/Risk analysis or equivalent. Knowledge and understanding of financial services preferred.
- Able to convert unstructured business requirements into structured analytical plans
- Has wide range of applied analytics experience
- Proven managerial track record
- Proven offshore client management track record
- Has a combination of problem solving skills, analytical skills, knowledge of statistical techniques /methods and programming skills - SAS / SQL.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org /Contact 080-42556828