Since 2002, Intellecap (www.intellecap.com) has been committed to economic and social development by advising innovative businesses to grow and create impact for social change, both in India and globally.
The Investment Banking Group (IBG) at Intellecap is a pioneer in providing investment banking services dedicated to profitable, sustainable development. We facilitate investments into businesses that are geared towards creating attractive return to the investors while impacting development at a large scale. Intellecap has intermediated over USD 100 million of equity capital into such businesses this far, and is expanding its team.
We are seeking a candidate who has:
- 4+ years of experience in a Boutique Investment Bank;
- Led and closed transactions;
- An MBA from a top business school or equivalent;
- A pipeline of prospects that can be tapped for Business Development;
- Preferably a focus on one or more of the sectors that Intellecap focuses on, viz. Cleantech, Education, Healthcare, Rural and Agri;
The candidate is expected to:
- Execute transactions independently end to end and this will effectively engage about 60% of the time
- Build a healthy pipeline of deals, about 30% of the time shall be engaged towards lead generation for Business Development, preparing client pitches, meeting prospective clients
- Generate new business ideas, ventures and service offerings that could add to the firmís existing revenue generation ability or pursue such ideas that may emanate within the firm
- Build and manage relationships with potential and existing clients
- Display initiative, seize opportunities and convert them into business
- Manage transactions and their closure in a time bound manner, with optimal utilization of teamís resources;
- Mentor junior team members to create better delivery and leadership capability;
- Contribute to making Investment Banking Group of Intellecap evolve into a premier service provider in the space.
The candidate should have the following hard and soft skills:
- Sound Fundamentals - Accounts, Financial Modelling, Reading and interpreting Balance Sheets;
- Market Intelligence;
- Ability to think at the 10,000 feet level and the 5 feet level: Strategy as well as Micro-analysis;
- Analytical and logical thought-flow.
- High confidence level;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very high level of ownership and commitment;
- Ability to manage networks and relationships;
- Ability to think beyond the obvious and draw out from readings and interactions with various people.
To apply, please use the links on the Intellecap company website http://www.intellecap.com/company/opportunities