Assistant Manager / Manager - HR Strategy / Analytics
Looking for candidates with minimum of 5+ years of experience in HR Strategy and Analytics.
- Human Resource process improvements and initiatives - Employee / Compensation data analysis, Payroll Interface, Human Resource process / Compliance related documentation, Exit Process & Attrition Analysis and Change Management.
- Manage Compensation and Benefits for the India Operation; would include compensation planning, participating in compensation surveys, benchmarking organizational compensation band with industry levels, propose desired positioning, calculate payroll impact, roll out recommendations.
- Manage the ICP plans - Work with the Business Units in design of the plans, ensure alignment to business KPIs, monitor monthly payout.
- Work on HR Reporting dashboards - Analyze the efficacy of current dashboards, conceptualize new dashboards, generate monthly dashboard reports.
- Identifying the main reasons of attrition, through analyzing exit interviews and implementing measures along with senior management to increase employee engagement and retention.
- Predictive models and conduct scenario analyses for HR Processes.
- Tools and programs that reduce turnaround time for operations and improve process efficiencies.
- Create tools and programs that integrate, grow and retain employees within.
- Six sigma related process improvements.
This role is based in Bangalore.
Interested candidates can drop in your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 044-24615822