Senior Manager HR Operations
Organisation : Leading MNC
Location : Delhi/NCR
Require : 11-14 years experience of which minimum 8 years of concentrated experience of managing HR Operations, supervising teams.
- To strategically lead & manage providing of HR Operations and activities across locations in India and other APAC locations in shared services environment. The Profile requires one to work closely with the business to support and meet the business need.
- To lead the team to understand present & future requirements of business particularly relevant to HR Operations and provide effective solutions. Position is responsible for delivery of highly visible Human Capital shared services that contribute significantly to achieve internal / external customer satisfaction. Responsible to engage with Business HR and Finance on related matters.
- Assuming overall responsibility for the results establish objectives, create business policies and operational guidelines and set long range plans for effective functioning of HRDI and PeopleSoft HRIS functions.
- Also manage other employee life cycle processes ensuring compliance with defined process requirements, including company requirements
- Be responsible for accurate and timely transactions for all processes and publish metrics and create processes to ensure zero defect transactions
- Good understanding of a broad range of HR practices and tools with the ability to apply them with flexibility to new situations.
- Appreciation of employment laws.
- Strong quantitative and IT skills- in particular MS Excel (to include the ability to run continuous monthly and quarterly reports and produce associated charts and trend graphs) and MS Word
Education / Experience
- Graduate preferably with professional qualification. Formal IT education would be an advantage
- 10-11 years experience of which MINIMUM 8 years of concentrated experience of managing HR Operations, supervising teams. Managing captive /non-captive HR shared services internationally is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Human Resources function with a shared service delivery model strongly preferred.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Avenues/ Talent Avenues, New Delhi
HR Avenues & Talent Avenues are engaged in Talent Management Services comprising of Executive Search & Recruitment, Organisation Design Consulting and Career Mentoring.