Company :Leading Management Consulting MNC
Role : Process Design Consultant
Service Line : Banking
Location : Mumbai / Chennai / Gurgaon
- Should have a visa under Highly Skilled Migrant Program (Tier 1 (UK visa ready) candidates – These guys must be strong in any of the Banking processes – Channel or Product.
- Should have a valid UK tier 1 visa
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Management from a Premier Institute
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a Premier Institute.
The Banking Practice in this consulting firm, focuses on supporting the global and local markets in executing consulting engagements relating to development of target operating model; process design & re-engineering; and design of application architecture.
Candidates who have worked in a consulting environment and can apply consulting frameworks to resolve critical client issues. Exposure to global consulting environment is preferable. Sound knowledge of banking process & systems is essential.
The role would require the consultant to work as a module lead on the project with the following broad description;
- work with Program Management Office to effectively manage the project;
- understand and identify critical client issues;
- develop and articulate solutions to address client issues;
- effective implementation of the solutions.
Key responsibilities of the role may include:
- Interface with client teams (global and local) to identify key process design opportunities
- Assist in developing solutions for identified opportunities encompassing resource allocations, risk management, time/task analysis, and estimating factors
- Assistance in developing a repository of ‘best-in-class’ process framework across functional areas like credit & lending; payments; operations; etc
- Ability to engage with client teams and client environment; facilitate resolution of key client issues
- Support client ‘buy-in’ process
- Lead a team of two – three Accenture resources.
Typical responsibility would include;
- Map ‘as is’ processes
- Develop Target Operating model
- Design ‘to be’ processes
- Develop application architecture and business requirement specification
- Be responsible to incorporate Accenture Best Practices & development methodologies into every stage of the Project Management Lifecycle
- Should have 4 to 6 years of experience with leading Consulting Firms
- Prior stint in the Banking sector, preferred
- Should have exposure to process consulting and development of target operating models in the following banking areas;
- Lending and credit
- Banking Operations
- Should have familiarity with application architecture and ability to develop Business Requirement specifications
- Should have broad understanding of critical banking areas like Risk Management; Anti-Money Laundering; Regulatory & Compliance requirements
- Should have familiarity with Process Design Tools like Aris / Websphere Process Modeler
- Should have completed atleast two engagements in the following areas with leading local / global banks in client facing roles;
- Process re-engineering / process design
- Design application architecture
- Develop Business Requirement Specifications
- Exposure to the complete life cycle of the project is essential.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91 – 80 -42556836