The opening is with a leading Research Group in Delhi.
Designation: Research Manager (RM)
Premier schools MBA with 7-8 yrs of experience in Research targeting Telecom, Media and Technology
Job Description :
- Research Manager plays a critical role in leading and managing research projects and teams.
- As a senior member of the research group, this position will provide day-to-day direction to research analysts engaged on a range of projects assignments and will work to develop and maintain dedicated client relationships as required.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Lead research projects and client assignments ensuring appropriate workflow planning, resource utilization, and quality assurance
- Guide team problem solving, the development of research strategies, the application of analytical techniques and frameworks, and the creation of research end-products
- Recruit, train, coach and develop research analysts
- Develop, maintain and foster client relationships as necessary
- Complete research, including data gathering and analysis, when appropriate
- Contribute to the efforts to create a world-class research infrastructure
- Lead and/or complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development initiatives.
Kindly share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your current and expected resume as well.
Talent Acquisition and Group Operations
TopGear Consultants Pvt Ltd has been awarded an NSIC-CRISIL rating of SE 3B