Treasury Sales- Corporate Banking (3+)
Experience: 3-7 years
- Member of a sales team having a brief to aggressively grow the Bank’s market share in the area of Treasury Products (Forward contracts / Derivatives) from corporate clients.
- Source clients for Foreign Exchange and Derivatives business.
- Source deposits from Financial Institutions & Co-operative Banks.
- Acquire, build & service quality relationships with a view to achieve the budgeted targets.
- 3 to 7 years experience with at least 3 years exposure in the area of promoting Treasury products.
- Should be self-motivated, result oriented & willing to travel extensively.
- Should have a good understanding of Global Markets in general and Foreign Exchange Market in particular with reasonable knowledge (and hands-on-exposure) to plain-vanilla and structured derivative products.
- Should possess good flair for sales and relationship with good (written and oral) communication capability
- Should have the ability to maintain excellent peer level relationship to maximise business and revenue
Interested candidate share their updated resume along with these details to firstname.lastname@example.org