One of the leading commercial banks in Saudi Arabia
Location : Riyadh
Designation : Deputy Market Risk Manager
Experience – 4+ years, Treasury experience required
- Masters degree in Finance/quantitative discipline
- Professionally qualified Accountant / Financial Risk Manager / Financial Analyst.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Market Risk / Treasury Middle Office management.
- Sound knowledge of Treasury FX and Capital Markets business and products, including complex derivative products, preferably some experience in the dealing room.
- Thorough knowledge of market risk measurement techniques and BIS regulations.
- Responsible for establishing, monitoring and reporting all risk positions within the Treasury and Investment Group.
- Setup and review of all procedures to ensure that Treasury maintains a risk profile that is within the limits established by Treasury Policy Guide, ALMAC, Market Risk Policy Guide and other best banking practices.
- Reporting all risk exposures to the designated members of senior management on a periodic basis.
- Marking-to-market integrity of prices, volatility, interest rate benchmarks and pricing model validation for trading and banking book
- Review if there are any authorized trades or unreported trades and that trader/desk is within the established limits
- Monitor and report to senior management adherence to short and long term objectives, diversification and standards established by ALMAC for the investment portfolio pointing out any hidden risks.
- Evaluate the risk systems that will best satisfy the banks specific needs and support the implementation of Treasury and Market Risk systems.
- Documenting the Policies & Procedures for Market Risk framework in the bank.
- Maintaining and updating the above Policies & Procedures on a periodic basis, so as to be in line with regulator guidelines and BASEL II framework.
- Handling any special projects assigned.
- The incumbent, in discharging his duties and responsibilities, will primarily seek direction from and interact with the Head of Market Risk. It is essential, however, that he will be able to establish a rapport and work compatibly with other Department Heads/Managers and with members of Senior Management team such as Head of Treasury, Head of Investments, Head of Trading Desks, Head of Credit Risk and other managers within Risk Management Group, Head of Internal Audit, etc.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com