Role- Manager ( Analytics )
Experience- 6 to 8 yrs (Insurance Domain)
Client: World’s leading Consulting service firm
Education: Graduation and Post Graduation Quantitative Field
Provide consulting support to solve for business problems in the insurance domain in general, in the area of claims to be more specific though statistical models and perform quantitative ad-hoc analyses to create valuable insights from data that would help organizations to lower costs and improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Key Functions and responsibilities include:
- Significant experience in managing analytics delivery in insurance domain
- Experience of working in the claims space, specifically claims fraud, subrogation, adjustor assignment etc.
- Prior experience in working in the client site (insurance domain) will be an advantage
- Hands on experience in analytical tools like SAS, SPSS, KXEN
- Comfortable with techniques like regression, segmentation / clustering, optimization
- Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
If you are interested please reply to me at email@example.com or call me at 080-42556828.
Consultant- Recruitment |Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91 – 80 - 42556828 |