Location- Mumbai (Head Office)
Position Title - Manager – Finance & Accounts
Department - Finance and Accounts
Role Summary: To ensure compliance to the procurement process while ensuring business requirements are met within targeted timelines and quality parameters
Reports to - Direct - AVP – Finance & Accounts
Supervises - AM / Sr. Executive – Finance & Accounts
Geographic Area Covered - Corporate
Internal - All Users
External - Parent & Group Companies, Auditors, Consultants
Key Result Areas:
- Adhering to timelines for closing books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, post passing all necessary closing entries.
- Reviewing provisions for expenses, expense trending and explanation of variances.
- Co-ordinating with auditors during audits and limited reviews.
- Processing transactions with related parties and other group companies and reporting in accordance with accounting standards and IRDA requirements.
- Accounting for fixed assets and depreciation; exercising the necessary controls over fixed assets.
- Scrutiny of ledger accounts, preparation of necessary account schedules and identification of exceptional items, if any.
- Handling routine and adhoc reporting requirements of IRDA, local management or parent companies.
- Knowledge of Taxation
- Knowledge of Compliance Regulations
Qualification - CA, Preferably 2006 batch
Experience - 7 – 8 years post qualification
This Job Description is indicative in nature. The duty list/Goal Sheet provided to you can vary from the aforesaid in view of Organizational need/requirement from time to time.
Only Mumbai candidates to apply. Candidates must revert with their updated resume mentioning their current ctc at Shreeja.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range to be offered – 10 to 11 L
Human Resources- Talent Acquisition
Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Head Office - Mumbai