AVP - Internal Audit (Corporate & Investment Banking)
Mumbai | Permanent
- Join a global leading Institution
- Excellent opportunities for career progression (locally & internationally)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading financial services group and to bring their business to greater heights they are seeking an experienced professional to join them as an Assistant Vice President within their Group Audit team based in Mumbai. The Group Audit team runs a professional, business focused, proactive risk based global audit function that operates with openness, integrity and independence, and which assists the business mitigate high level control risks in the implementation of Group strategy. Group Audit is about trust, excellence, people and performance.
- Contribute to Risk Assessment Profiles/ Business Monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology.
- You will be a team member and/or may lead the team, and will be required to implement dynamic planning through continuous monitoring of the business and successfully implement risk based audits both locally and globally.
- Facilitate issue tracking and validates closure of issues.
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas.
- Implement dynamic planning through continuous monitoring of the business.
- Continue to develop relevant technical expertise.
- Contribute to Risk Control Library, designed to guide audit fieldwork.
- Work in an integrated basis with fellow team members both locally and globally.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, CPA qualifications are required
- Minimum 7 years of Internal Audit experience
- Strong C&Investment banking exposure
- Good knowledge of CIB product classes and the controls within the various control functions
- Clear understanding of the related support functions
- Big 4 accounting background would be a plus.
What's On Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leading Corporate & Investment Bank.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I23920. Please apply online using the form below.