Views:2425 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SCM/Sourcing/Mfg/Logistics Consulting (2-7 yrs)
Company : A global management consulting firm
Experience : A minimum of 2-7 years in logistics , manufacturing or sourcing in textile , apparel or retail (mainly in apparel retail) sectors
Location : Mumbai
Position : Analyst / Consultant
Key responsibilities :
Logistics & Distribution -
- Good understanding of outbound logistics, despatch planning & warehouse management.
- Excellent knowledge of variable and fixed costs related to the distribution network and key cost drivers.
- Experience in network modeling and exposure to network optimization tools
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing process and capacity planning (in-house and outsourced).
- In depth knowledge of costs associated with in-house vs. outsourced manufacturing with ability to conduct "make vs. buy" analysis
Supplier Management -
- Understanding of the sourcing strategy across business segments.
- Knowledge of processes for supplier identification, selection , performance evaluation and development.
- Understanding of key elements of supplier contract management & order management
Category Management -
- Ability to convert business strategy requirements into supply chain requirements
- Specific experiences will include:
- BE / MBA with 2-7 years of post qualification experience
- Experience in Logistics , Manufacturing or Sourcing in Textile , Apparel or Retail (mainly apparel retail) sectors.
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- MBA from a Tier 1 B School.
Interested candidates can send across their CVs at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.