This is a modeling/quantitative sciences role that will work as part of a team providing modeling and quantitative technique based solutions to business issues. The team will support all of Firmís global businesses supported by analytic teams at the analytics center in Bangalore. In addition to working on tried and tested techniques, the Individual will also be responsible to innovate and work on exciting new initiatives and/or apply newer techniques to drive improved results.
The purpose of the role is to provide statistical and quantitative tools and solutions of the highest quality to solve significant business issues across credit cards, retail banking, consumer lending etc.,
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
- PhD/Post Doc from a reputed institution in India (IISc, IITís, ISI, IIMís etc) or Abroad in any advanced quantitative modeling oriented discipline including but not limited to Machine learning, Statistics, Marketing Science, Operations Research, Econometrics, Stochastic Finance, Distributed and parallel computing, Digital media analytics, etc.
- Field of post graduation Ė Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics, Management Science and related fields. Could be any graduate degree holder.
- Strong academic record and publications in reputed journals or conferences.
- 1-8 years of post-PhD experience in the field of advanced quantitative techniques while working for leading global academic institutes or corporate innovation research labs or analytics organizations of large corporates or in consulting companies in analytics roles.
- Statistical expertise and knowledge of few of the following techniques Ė linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, neural network, time series analysis, conjoint analysis, clustering techniques, decision trees and linear programming etc.,
- Expertise in the usage of SAS for both data manipulation and model development.
- Experience with modeling software Ė Eg: Enterprise miner, Knowledge seeker, Treenet etc.
Revert with: Current CTC | Expected CTC | Notice Period at email@example.com
Pallavi Mutgi | Practice Lead | Peepal Technology & Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.