Looking for HR Analytics - MGR- data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis
Location - Gurgaon
Manager - Analytics
Resourceful and motivated individual for leading the Custom Analytics team. This team leads the initiative to harness employee data in organizations in addressing strategic issues that materially impact our client’s business. The primary responsibility for the Manager role is conducting strategic statistical analyses in support of various analytics offerings we will be offering to our customers. The successful candidate will have strong consultative skills in addition to quantitative ability. As well as also be exposed to the challenges of using statistics in a business setting, such as incomplete data, biased data, large data sets, high variance and multiple objective functions. Requires being creative and resourceful and we will utilize traditional statistical methodologies as well as newer techniques from computational statistics and data mining.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop statistical models to support HR Analytics offerings and solutions.
- Develop statistical testing programs to measure and improve on-going performance of employee metrics.
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with IT to implement models and tests
- Manage a team of analytics resources to ensure that deliverables are met with quality and in a timely fashion.
- Performance management of the team
- Adhere to client SLA’s
- 8-10 years of general business experience, including 3-4 years of quantitative analysis in a business setting, including building statistical models
- MS in Statistics, Data Mining, Econometrics or related fields; MBA helpful
- Should have consulting skills/ project management experience
- Strong ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
- Desire and ability to collaborate with business partners
- 1 or more years of experience in industry in a functional role a plus
- Must Proficient in SAS and SQL
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Systems administration skills a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
127, New Manglapuri
New Delhi 110 030 India