Job Title: Regional Manager Forwarding & Distribution
Key Areas of Accountability
To manage Warehousing, Transportation, Logistics and related Supply Chain activities in complete alignment with the business requirements at the optimal costs by maximizing the performance of internal and external service providers with a view to enhance customer delight.
- Develop and improve the way of functioning of all Distribution Centres in the region
- Responsible for development of new infrastructure as per business requirements
- Act as strategic and tactical partner with sales, supply chain and corporate functions
- Monitor operations of the Regional Distribution Centre (RDC)/ LDC/ NDCs in the region and ensure it is aligned with our business requirements
- Overseeing the tracking of operational performance, analysis of pending volumes for despatch with reasons and resolving the issues to ensure on time despatches
- Monitoring the effectiveness of fixed day stock transfer plans from locations and analysing the cause for non compliance in any
- Ensuring timely actions on clearing non-saleable stocks and making it available for sale/ disposal actions where applicable as per company policy
- To ensure regional operational costs are controlled within budgeted parameters
- To ensure regional customer service standards and delivery reliability scores are achieved and continuously improved
- Periodic stock verification at the RDC/ LDC/ NDCs as per company requirements
- 5 S principles compliance and adherence
- Plan, develop and manage the inbound and outbound logistics network to support rapid growth
- Manage logistics service providers to maximize overall value and deliver lowest total landed costs, while achieving best practice service and quality goals
- Professional qualification in SCM and Logistics from a premier B Schools with 5 – 8 years of experience is a must.
- Only male Candidates
- Good at people management
Interested candidate can drop their updated resume at Kanchan@mancerconsulting.com.