Altisource Portfolio Solutions is an innovative provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing our integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource has three primary business segments including:
- Mortgage Services (underwriting, due diligence, valuation, field services, real estate asset management and sales, settlement services, default services and component services)
- Financial Services (receivables and customer relationship management)
- Technology Services (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software)
Altisource is expanding its Predictive Analytics division. There are currently four areas in this division, mortgage services, consumer debt services, REO valuations, customer contact strategy, and each is focused on creating value-adding intellectual property delivered via customizable technology products and/or a professional services model.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Mathematical, statistical and financial analysis of USD 42 billion residential loan servicing portfolio as well as other financial services models.
Develop statistical and financial models for assessing probability of pre-payments, re-defaults, charge-off risk, loan resolution, portfolio optimization etc.
Maintain and enhance existing models.
- Hands on experience in Mathematical/Statistical/Financial modeling
- Experience using MS-Excel, MS-Access and SQL.
- Basic programming in C/Java/VBA
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with MATLAB/SAS/SPSS.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering degree from IITs or top tier engineering colleges
- Masters degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Operations Research from reputed colleges
- Recent fresh graduates may also apply.
PREFERREDQUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in quantitative modeling of mortgage loan and/or credit portfolios.
- Knowledge of US Mortgage Industry OR Fixed Income Securities.
- Minimum 1 - 2years of relevant work experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruben Rajamanickam | Senior Manager, Corporate Recruiting