Opening for Project Leader in a highly reputed consulting firm in India.
Education - BE/MBA
Position: Project Leader_Manufacturing-Consultant
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 5 years( At least 2 year experience in shop floor)
Consulting experience will be preferable.
Salary : up to 15 Lakhs per annum
- Engineer( BE/B-Tech/M-Tech )
- MBA (preferable)
More Clarity on the requirements:
- Good team Handling experience.
- Candidate must have experience in Hardcore Manufacturing - Shop floor
- Six Sigma : (Note : not in IT or Banking)
- Worked on TOC, TPM, TQM
- Candidate must have Shop floor experience in Manufacturing domain + Consulting Experience (not mandatory)
- Location : Monday to Friday - client location based on the project , weekends can travel to home town and travelling expenses will be taken care by the company.
- Each project may be around 10 months
- Salary Appraisal system is there in every 6 months
As a Group, our reputation for outstanding sustainability is fueling double digit growth, which is creating new opportunities in markets throughout the world and we are currently seeking Experienced Implementation Consultants and Project leaders who are looking to develop their career further in this exciting profession.
You will be a BE graduate / MBA, ideally with a technical, business or engineering background, and will have a minimum of two years experience as an implementation consultant.
Please note that we are not, and do not require, IT consultants.
We work closely with our clients, based on their sites, implementing solutions to their business needs. No two projects are ever the same, and we work in a variety of sectors and countries. Due to the nature of our business, it is essential that you are prepared to work away from home for long periods of time.
Management experience and excellent communication and persuasive skills are required, as is the ability to operate at all levels, from boardroom to shop floor.
Computer literacy is also required.
- People from consulting background with experience of working in the relevant industry may also apply
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Good analytical skills, sound conceptual base & knowledge of finance.
As a Project Leader, the incumbent would be required to:
- Work on projects with our client as consulting partners in strategy projects
- Be responsible for managing conceptualization on projects, effective delivery, client satisfaction and maintaining quality standards.
- Should be ready to work in non –metros.
- Work across verticals & across geographies.
Candidates interested in this opportunity kindly mail your resume to email@example.com with the following details.