AVP / Lead Projects & Programmes – (Business or Outsourcing/Offshore Strategy) @ MNC Bank
Purpose of Department
The Change Delivery function has been established to : -
- Drive change improvements in customer experience and unit costs through automation, standardization and optimization of operating model covering people, processes, products and channels and measure realization of the results.
- Align the Bank’s change portfolio to reflect business priorities, investment parameters and resource capabilities leveraging a joined-up planning process involving Software Delivery, Service Delivery and Change Delivery.
- Execute high quality, cost effective and business focussed projects and programmes to positively impact the Bank’s Cost Income Ratio.
- Deliver strategic business benefits to Group Businesses and support functions through successful project / programme delivery.
- Provide highly skilled project and programme expertise across the Business and support functions.
- Offer a dynamic and intrinsically satisfying working environment for Change Delivery professionals.
Purpose of the Role
- Drive towards standardisation of processes and operational models which will enable the organisation to leverage our global economies of scale.
- Work with Group businesses and support functions to deliver projects with a focus on realisation of tangible financial, service quality and / or customer experience benefits which can be tracked through clear and explicit KPI’s.
- Deliver step change in operational performance (cost, service levels, and customer satisfaction) through successful initiation and delivery of change programmes which are fully aligned with Global direction.
- Deliver major change programmes within tight budgets and aggressive timelines.
- Working across Group businesses and support teams to create an organizational ‘momentum for change’.
- Identify relevant KPIs to track improvements across major change programmes and continuous improvement initiatives. Set targets and be accountable for achieving them
- Working closely with Central functions / CoE Heads to identify and prioritise improvement opportunities with a rigorous focus on commercial value
- Actively manage and rationalise the project portfolio ensuring that projects are prioritised and resourced based on rigorous commercial criteria.
- Collaborate with other Regional Change Delivery teams to ensure commonality of approach and consistency of solutions
- A Graduate / Post-graduate from a premier Technology / Business School with 8+ years of work experience with 4-5 years experience in managing complex projects and programmes involving Business Strategy, Outsourcing Strategy, etc preferably in BFSI domain. Management Consulting experience is preferred.
- PMI certification is preferred but not essential
- Strong understanding of Operations and Finance processes.
- Good working knowledge in an operational or consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive large-scale projects
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure to poorly-defined problems
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain working relationships
- A strong desire to achieve outstanding customer service.
- Salary can be between 16 – 26 lks + variable.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com or call me on 040-40101210/11.