This is Mitchell from ABC Consultants – Bangalore.
For one of our client a Large IT firm is looking for 10+ yrs exp in HR for a Strategy HR Head role at Bangalore.
1. Strategic HR Planning
Strategic HR planning covers a multitude of areas spanning both the business & its impact on HR planning areas. The core knowledge and experience required in this space pertains to
- Understanding strategy development and strategic planning process
- In-depth knowledge of the business the organization is in and the various internal & external elements (in the environment) that impact it
- Demystification of business strategy
- Setting direction for HR
- Ensuring alignment of business goals to HR goals
Role: Strategic HR planning
Purpose: To anchor the strategic planning areas in HR with the objective of ensuring alignment (Business –HR) and has the knowledge & experience in executing key strategic plans on the ground
Key Role Requirements:
- Understands the strategic planning process
- Has the capabilities and competencies to define a strategy and then to make decisions on the allocation of resources (including its capital and people) to pursue the set strategy
- Has the ability to make strategic decisions based on return on investment (ROI), economic profit or shareholder value creation, revenue growth, market share growth, margin, reputation or other factors critical to the business
If you are keen on exploring the above please share your resume at Mitchell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9686963900 for details.