Position - Senior Manager HR
Location - Gurgaon (Delhi NCR)
Client - Leading ITES organization.
Experience – : These are 2 positions existing across 2 facilities. Minimum eight years related experience in managing an employee headcount of one thousand plus would be considered for one of the facilities, while someone with experience in managing an employee headcount of four to five thousand plus would be considered for the second facility.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages the daily administration of the recruitment, benefits, and administration modules of the human resource information system. Also responsible for maintaining any data tables that are associated with each of the modules.
2. Manages the daily administration of salary and organizational changes, performance appraisals, business compliance records (Code of Conduct, EEO Responsibilities, Software Code of Ethics, etc.), and emergency contact information, ensuring that appropriate audit guidelines are followed both for electronic and paper files.
3. Manages the daily administration of the tuition aid program, leave administration including short and long term disability absences and FMLA, service anniversary awards, 401(k) administration, and all activities associated with the open enrollment process.
4. Assist in the development of employee benefit meetings / health fairs. Secures various ad-hoc reports, on a routine basis, also processes requests for special reports as needed. Works closely with the Benefits group to communicate new or existing information to employees. Serves as a resource to employees with benefits questions that were not resolved at the first level. Assists in pre-release testing of any upgrades or new releases to the human resource information system.
5. Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports in area of specialty; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing direction for work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
1. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of human resources laws, processes and procedures relating to staffing, employee relations, and payroll.
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Experience in managing functional groups.
4. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of managing a departmental budget.
5. Proficiency in developing written policies and communications.
6. Demonstrated ability to seek out and suggest alternate procedures to meet objectives and strict deadlines.
7. Proficiency with various software programs. Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are necessary.
Please send your updated resume in confidence (word format) at email@example.com , mentioning ITES in the subject line along with information on current headcount managed, your current location, notice period and CTC (Fixed, Variable/Bonus).