Position: Asst. Manager – Merchandising
Company: Reputed FMCG organisation.
- Development and Implementation of merchandising inputs in coordination with Brand and S&D team
- Establish Material, Design and Display standards for various merchandising materials.
- Vendor development for the diverse merchandising requirement
- Provide insight on latest in shop – On shop Ideas, relevant to FMCG
- Coordination with Brand and Trade Marketing & Distribution team for Visibility Planning
- Monitor BTL expenses Brand wise
- Prepare annual Budget based on understanding of annual brand plans ,brand Theme and brand communication across the board
- Must have in depth knowledge of relevant merchandising in FMCG companies
- Ability to handle diversified FMCG product categories
- Knowledge of merchandising material and its properties
- An Engineer in any discipline, preferably a Post-Graduation / MBA from reputed institute
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Merchandising in an FMCG with flair for Brand Understanding, Design’s, Materials, ability to grasp & analyze data, Innovations, Creativity with Merchandising Implementations Skills
- Should have independently handled merchandising in an FMCG company
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org