Position: Internal Auditor
- 3+ years experience in audit with a major company -OR
- 3+ years experience in audit with a major accounting / consulting firm -OR
- 4+ years experience in various aspects of manufacturing industry – logistics, operations, purchasing, research, marketing and sales.
Has experience in a manufacturing or engineering industry.
Charteredt Accountants or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
For each of the audit areas in the annual audit plan, the Internal Auditor will assist the Regional Audit Director and CAS management, and will develop and use the professional proficiency needed to apply internal audit standards, procedures, and techniques for performing the job, which generally includes the following:
- Perform a preliminary survey in a manner to identify potential risk areas for the audit area.
- Prepare a detailed audit program tailored to the potential risks.
- Agree on work plans with the Senior Auditor (or CAS management, as appropriate).
EVALUATION OF ACTUAL CONDITIONS -
- Complete all steps of the audit program.
- Use adequate audit techniques to measure transactions and get the facts.
- Appreciate and evaluate the existing procedures and management practices within accounting, economics, treasury, operations, law, taxation, computerized information systems and modern management principles for the business activities reviewed.
- Recognize and identify the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of internal controls, the compliance to laws and regulations, SOX requirements, existing policies and procedures and the reliability of existing management information system applications.
- Define the actual or potential impact associated with the observed deviations/weaknesses.
- Identify the root cause of specific problems, present practical recommendations to eliminate the root cause and the potential related effect.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org