Location - Mumbai
Company - Leading Investment Bank
Exp - Upto 4 years
Academics - CA/MBA (Top Tier Institute)
Industries - Banking, KPO, Telecom, Insurance, IT-Software
Please send your CV's if it matches your work experience and all the requirements.
We are looking to recruit a person to play a key role in this team with direct face off against the Global Markets Business community and onshore Desk heads. The individual will be responsible for the back to front MIS process, the team will produce regular and ad hoc MIS requests, analyse and present into the Global Markets community and senior management.
The role will also involve regular interaction with other offshore Senior Analysts / Associate Managers and their teams (within the Business Intelligence Function) who are responsible for production and delivery of the financial and non financial MI.
The successful candidate should have experience in financial analysis and financial systems, and be able to present to management. Global Markets is committed to talent management and training will be available via coaching interaction with the Business Managers team and through company courses.
Given the global nature of the business and offshore environment of the team, short travel may be expected for periods in excess of 1 week.
* Reporting and Analysis of monthly MI packs for heads of Americas ICG-Debt and ICG-Equity business
* Production of regular and adhoc MIS for the ICG Americas business - mainly around RCs but may sometimes extend to headcount and costs
* Working with onshore BMs on performance review presentation and packs for Americas ExCo meetings.
* Migration all existing manual MIS for our weekly and monthly reporting
* Migration of existing MIS done by a team and its enhancement with value addition
* Working with ICG Americas Business Management on adhoc projects and analysis as required
* Support MIS around various Client initiatives, for example the 3-1 initiative
* Work on Client wise Revenue budgets for top clients and salesperson wise RC budgets
* Support monthly detailed cost analysis and rolling forecast exercise for Americas region
* Develop Monthly and quarterly Desk Head reports covering Headcount, RC's and Costs against budget and prior year
* Strong English skills required. Ability to converse clearly with regional and global business managers
* College degree, preferably bachelors degree in business or other quantitative field (mathematics, engineering, etc)
* Experience of working in KPI-driven, performance-metric focussed, timeliness and quality focussed environment
* Experience of mapping, onboarding and performing basic business processes
* Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational & interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
* Excellent Excel skills, knowledge of macros would be added advantage
* Very good knowledge of Powerpoint and Word
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please share your CV's on firstname.lastname@example.org