Position: Retail Head
Experience: 8+ yrs
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategizing and Managing all the BTL activities
- Conducting market research to analyze the market trends & tracking competitor activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning the selling and the marketing strategies.
- Planning, organizing and implementing innovative sales programs/strategies to improve the product awareness.
- Training, developing and mentoring representatives and officers driving them to achieve set business targets in the set time frame.
- Setting up dedicated channel networks for effectively accomplishing revenue estimates and thereby adding to organizational profitability.
- Effective relationship Management with significant clients to ascertain rendering of quality service and business retention/enhancement.
- Interacting & developing rapport with all external/internal constituents of client at all levels for achieving customer satisfaction and escalate sales revenues.
- Ensuring the profitability of the project through regular monitoring.
- Handling a large team of Program Managers, Executives and ISDs who are into retail sales.
- Target setting and evaluation.
- Strategize, direct and implement key retail marketing initiatives to improvise the productivity of the entire program.
- Ensuring that the reporting structures are followed and implemented and devising new formats and reporting guidelines.
- Identifying performers and non-performers for the entire program and take corrective measures accordingly.
- Coordinate with the clients.
- Reviews with PMs.
- Surprise store audit’s to ensure things are in place. I.e Store Hygiene, Demo Contents, Promoter’s Hygiene, POS Material is well Placed etc.
- Ensuring proper disbursal of salaries, incentives, reimbursements so that the program runs smoothly.
Please send your resume to email@example.com