Job Description – Senior Marketing Consultant
Our client is one of the provider of marketing consulting solutions through advanced analytics and uses quantitative analysis to generate insights that help companies make better business and marketing decisions. their team consists of people whose experience includes analytics, sales, marketing, strategy and market research. They are headquartered in Bangalore and looking for Senior Marketing Consultant at their Bangalore office
We are headquartered in Bangalore, India and have offices in the US and in Switzerland.
Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the world’s largest beverage companies
- A North American confectionary major
- The world’s largest full service restaurant company
- The world’s #1 Ready-to-drink Tea company
We currently have an opening for a Senior Marketing Consultant to service our client - one of the largest consumer goods companies - on-site at their Atlanta, GA office & Zurich(Switzerland).
- Work directly with the client VP – Marketing Strategy & Insights and client senior management and act as an extension of their teams
- Support the VP and his/her team with marketing & consulting frameworks, analytics & data analysis using data from consumer research, sales, finance and other data available
- Lead projects for AQ in Portfolio strategy & allocation, Business planning, Marketing ROI, Growth decomposition, Opportunity identification, Competitive strategy and other areas
- For the projects in the above mentioned areas, work with the AQ offshore, India based team to perform required data analysis and create presentations that present the “story” from the analysis to clients
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects for AQ from other clients within the organization
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Continuously gather & pass client inputs, perspectives, thinking & feedback to the offshore team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain. Food & Beverage domain experience is a bonus.
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with offshore teams in India and hence handle late night & early morning calls as required
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects at the same time
- Willing to travel inside and out of the country as and when required (25%)
- 2-4 years of consulting experience in the areas of Marketing or Strategy is a must. Top tier consulting experience would be a bonus
- Masters degree in Business Administration is a must. Preferably from a tier 1 business school with Marketing as one of the focus areas.
Salary & Other details
US Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards. Additionally, significant stock options will be provided.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9920629161/9920189161