There is a job opening with our leading MNC client in the Food Business for their International Business.
Job Title: Exports Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Requirement : People from Food/ FMCG sector , who have travelled widely, especially in developed countries like Europe, USA etc
The person will be required to pursue opportunities in Europe and the Asia Pacific Region for the Company’s Businesses. While emphasis will be to leverage the brand, opportunities for private label businesses too shall be explored. This shall be achieved by creating strong linkages with large retail chains, National importers and brokers as well as FMCG companies in the food sector.
Major Job Objectives:
1. Establish relationships with companies having national sales and distribution infrastructure in the EU and Asia Pac region
2. Pursue opportunity with broker networks to obtain quick entry to some markets with the Company’s brand name.
3. Build strategy for launch of company’s brand in at least 1 large new market in FY 2013
4. Pursue private Label opportunities with key retail chains as well as large food companies
1. Establish systems within the company to evaluate opportunities that will include aspects of growth in revenue and profitability / labelling laws / logistics of shipping and payments
2. Reach out to relevant people and companies in the EU and APAC region to establish networks
3. Obtain research reports on market structure and sizing
1. 5-8 years experience in exports/imports from the relevant regions. Preference to people who have worked with retail products and companies
2. Must have travelled widely and must have personal networks to kick-start business for the company.
3. Must be a good communicator and must be adept at making sales and marketing presentations.
4. Should be comfortable in working as a profit centre.
All those interested, please mail your updated CVs to email@example.com
Freshers and people from other sectors like BFSI etc kindly do not apply.