Views:920 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BD - BGR Energy (15-20 yrs)
Organization: BGR Energy
Role: Business Development – VP/SVP level
Job Profile: The successful candidate will
* Understand the opportunities in the power sector & network with potential clients for new business development and client acquisition within India
* Provide fast and competent support to customers and influence the customer specifications to achieve competitive positioning and differentiation for the organization
* Coordinate tendering activities and establish competitive tenders at or above approved margin and best possible commercial and technical conditions for Power Plant products (Boilers, Steam turbines, Generators etc)
* Ensure timely submission of good quality tender and Control tendering cost for assigned sales project(s) within the assigned budget
* Evaluate new business opportunities and initiatives to frame the development plan for prospective customers.
* Directly lead and participate the negotiation events with clients to achieve best possible conditions for the organization
* Coordinate the commercial and financial standards in business negotiation affairs to certify contract items consistent with the company policy -the scope, schedule and cost basis have to be clear, transparent and defined.
* Establish, develop and manage a strong sales team of the responsible region.
* Strategically assess the competitive landscape and prioritize revenue opportunities
* 15+ years experience in strategic sales operations in the power sector
* Strong competence in handling sales cycle management and relationship management
* Strong ability to strengthen relationships with prospective customers to drive demand and grow sales
* Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
* MBA from top business school preferred
Compensation: 50 – 70 Lakhs – Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.