Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of XXX Services by developing the Enterprise & Startup market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish XXX as a key technology platform provider? As a Technical Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration across your assign territory. The ideal candidate will posses both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited-moderate travel.
- Total Exp will be around 8-15 yrs & 2 – 5 years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- Proven IT sales track record
- BA/BS degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Fluent in English & another language (territory dependent)
Client is a an American multinational electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United States. It is one of the world's largest online retailer.
Please send your resume in doc format to email@example.com with your current/expected CTC details and notice period.