LOCATION: NEW DELHI
EXPERIENCE: MINIMUM 10 YRS IN IT SOLUTION SALES, MAXIMUM EXPERIENCE: 18
Candidates based out at Delhi NCR only apply
ROLE - PRACTICE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Brief Job Description :
Strategic Contributor role
Responsible for the entire gamut of products/services portfolio which falls under the practice.
Instrumental in driving the market development activities, market activation, market planning, devising strategies to tap the knowledge sectors.
Management of the Practice including business planning, Sales planning, revenue management and achievement of overall targets for the business unit. Has the overall responsibility for all presales activity, research, market and competitive intelligence for the Practice.
He is the primary Subject matter expert for the Practice for all business proposals and presentations and will also carry individual sales targets.
Provide Support for ensuring revenues as per business plan.
Strategy Management & Business Development
- Business Planning.
- Responsibility of P&L for the Business Unit
- Stay on top of industry trends (e.g. acceptance/adoption of new technologies, etc.)
- Creating market awareness and market acceptability plans
- Create and build new accounts, geographic areas & lines of business
- Structuring complex package deals, Documenting best practices
- Relationship & Alliances Management
Presales and Product Management
- Research and Presales activity- gathering market/competitive information
- Managing Marketing Collateral
- Subject Matter Expert for the Practice and accompany sales team for presentations
- Managing Desired Alliances
- Devising offerings
- Reaching Market segments
Practice Operations Management
- Pricing Policy and RFPs
- Approving proposals and writing contracts
- Monitoring Service Delivery
- Organising Conferences and Public Trainings
- Logistics Management
- Financial Tracking
- Contribute in Business Planning
- Monitoring and reporting the health of the Practice
- Client Acquisition
- Responsibility of individual Sales targets
- Managing all Internal Relationships
- Managing Client relationships
- Obtaining and analysing client feedback
- Internal Communications
- Sharing relevant developments /papers intra and inter Practice
- Engaging clients for case studies /testimonials etc
- Clients , industry Forums, Alliance Partners
Internal Interface :
- CEO, Heads of all operating units, practices, product groups, countries & various department heads
- Sales Team for information from the field on Market and competitor information
- Marketing for support, inputs in branding and alliances and developing collateral
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org